Good morning, Friends! I am here with this week's Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a beautiful color challenge! Take a look!
Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Cajun Craze. Bright and bold! Love it!! Here's my creation.
I am definitely seeing the beautiful colors in the mountains and went fall with these colors. It was tricky to figure out where to put the Bermuda Bay but I snuck it in there - lol! Here are the details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- Stamp splatters using the Gorgeous Grunge set and Cajun Craze ink
- Cut circle from Cajun Craze using the 3" circle die then run through Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder and sponge edges with Cajun Craze ink and finally pop up onto card
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Cajun Craze ink onto a strip of Crumb Cake and flag one end
- Adhere a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock behind Crumb Cake strip and adhere to circle
- Cut leaf from Sweater Weather designer paper using the Autumn Accents die
- Add splatters to leaf with the Gorgeous Grunge set and Cajun Craze ink and then sponge with Cajun Craze ink then pop up onto card
- Add three Cajun Craze candy dots to card
Pretty simple! Be sure to see what the other designers did with these colors at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Four You; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Cajun Craze; Accessories- Autumn Accents die, Woodgrain embossing folder, 3" circle die, Regals candy dots, sponge, dimensionals