Good morning, Friends! It's time for another Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week they have provided us with a color challenge. Take a look at these soft and beautiful colors!
Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky and Pistachio Pudding. Love all of these! Someone I know just had a baby girl and I thought these would be great for her! So here's what I came up with!
A very simple card! I used the Christmas set, Wishing You, for the gifts image. I have been seeing a lot of people using this image for cards other than Christmas. How clever!! So here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Strip of Soft Sky with bottom flagged
- Run banner through Big Shot using the Adorning Accents embossing folder (hearts) and then adhere to card
- Stamp packages image from Wishing You using the Wisteria Wonder and Pistachio Pudding markers, cut out and pop up onto card
- Stamp greeting from Sweet Essentials in black StazOn onto strip of Whisper White, flag end and adhere to card
- Tie a bow using white baker's twine and adhere to popped up image then adhere a large rhinestone on top of the bow
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other creative designers did with these colors! Always great inspiration! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wishing You, Sweet Essentials; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky; Ink- black StazOn, Wisteria Wonder and Pistachio Pudding markers; Accessories- Adorning Accents embossing folder, white baker's twine, large rhinestones, dimensionals