Good morning, Friends! Woohoo! Another Friday! I am off to visit my very good friend, Sherry! We are going to have a LOT of fun sewing this weekend! I'm hoping to get a nice cozy quilt sewed up! Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch for you all to try this week! I do hope you will play along with us! This week's sketch was created by Robbie Rubula. Take a look!
It's a pretty clean and simple sketch! Love it! Here's what I created!
I made a pretty simple Halloween card. Summer Starfruit can be a scary color for some people. I happen to love it but what a better time to get out that "scary" color and use it for Halloween projects!! Lol!! Here are the details:
- Card base is Summer Starfruit
- Layer of Summer Starfruit that has the top corner torn then sponge layer with Summer Starfruit ink
- Stamp lines image from Gorgeous Grunge in Summer Starfruit
- Adhere a piece of Witch's Brew designer paper behind the torn corner and then adhere panel to card
- Use the Apothecary Accents framelits to cut the shape from Basic Black card stock
- On a piece of Witch's Brew designer paper, stamp the greeting from Halloween Hello in black StazOn and then adhere piece to Basic Black die cut shape
- Add two mini brads to the ends of the die cut shape and then pop up onto card
- Stamp bat in black StazOn onto Very Vanilla, cut out and pop up onto card
Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do with our sketches! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Summer Starfruit; Accessories- Apothecary Accents framelits, mini brads, sponge, dimensionals