Good morning, Friends! Woohoo! It's Friday! And we don't have to travel for any games this weekend! In fact there are no games which means we get to have a super relaxing time at home!! And we have Monday off! I hope you all get to do something great this weekend! Today's Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch was created by ME!!
I hope you like it as much as I do! Lots of possibilities with this one! I actually had a different idea in mind when I created the sketch but the washi tape was calling out to me and I thought it would work perfectly on this card. So here's what I came up with!
A super simple card!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere two strips of the Witch's Brew washi tape
- Adhere a piece of the Witch's Brew designer paper to a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Tie a piece of 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon around this panel and pop up onto card
- Stamp the candy image from Halloween Hello in black StazOn onto Pumpkin Pie card stock, cut out and pop up onto card
- Ink the greeting using the Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie markers and stamp onto card
There you have it! Be sure to check out the other great creations at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! I hope you are inspired to play along with us this week! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie markers; Accessories- 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon, Witch's Brew washi tape, dimensionals