Good morning, Friends! Woohoo! It's finally Friday! And the Sketch Frenzy Friday team has a fun sketch for us! Angela Walters is the creator for this week's sketch. Check it out!
Lots of possibilities with this one! The lines made me think washi tape! So here's what I came up with!
A very simple Halloween card that is very mailable! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Layer of Pumpkin Pie that was run through the Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder and then adhere to card base
- On a layer of Pumpkin Pie adhere two strips of the Witch's Brew washi tape and stamp the greeting from Halloween Hello in black StazOn
- Adhere this panel to a piece of Basic Black and pop up onto card
- Stamp skull image in black StazOn onto Very Vanilla, cut out and pop up onto card
- Add two Basic Black candy dots
Super simple! Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other fabulous designers came up with! I hope you will play along with us this week! We always love to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Witch's Brew washi tape, Chevron embossing folder, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals