Good Friday morning, Friends! I am here with this week's sketch challenge from the Sketch Frenzy Friday team! This week's sketch was created by Sharon Wheet. Take a look!
And my card...
I just love grey and yellow together! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Basic Grey
- On a layer of Basic Grey, I stamped the oval chevron from the Oh, Hello stamp set in Basic Grey and then tied a piece of Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon around it
- Then I stamped the greeting from Petite Pairs in Basic Grey onto a strip of vellum
- I flagged the bottom of the vellum piece and folded it over to the back to adhere it with some adhesive
- I used a clip from the Hardware Clips Essentials and then adhered this panel to a piece of Daffodil Delight and then popped it up onto the card
- I stamped the flower image using Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi markers onto Whisper White
- This is cut out and popped up onto the card
- I added some rhinestones in a random fashion
There you have it! Be sure to visit the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope to see your creation linked up! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Oh, Hello, Petite Pairs; Paper- Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, vellum; Ink- Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi; Accessories- Hardware Clips Essentials, Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, rhinestones, dimensionals