I do have to say that I took a few liberties with the sketch but I think all the elements are still there. Here's what I came up with!
I decided to use some new products! The Holiday mini catalog is available for the public to order from so I put my new Halloween set and accessories to use! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Layer of Pumpkin Pie that was run through the Big Shot using the Chevron TIEF then adhered to card
- On a layer of Very Vanilla adhere the Witch's Brew washi tape
- Adhere layer to a piece of Basic Black and pop up onto card
- Make a tag from Very Vanilla by flagging the bottom and rounding the top with the 1 3/8" circle punch
- Stamp greeting from Halloween Hello in black StazOn
- Add a strip of Witch's Brew designer paper to the bottom and a strip of zig zag that was cut from Basic Black using the Tasteful Trim die
- Add a glimmer brad to top and pop tag up onto card
- Stamp bat image onto Very Vanilla using black StazOn, cut out and pop up onto card
Find out how the other designers used this sketch by visiting the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog. I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Witch's Brew washi tape, glimmer brads, Chevron TIEF, Tasteful Trim die, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals