Today's card was another experiment with the Gorgeous Grunge set. I love this one, too! I have been working so much with fall colors lately that I wanted something different so I came up with Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Round the bottom corners with the 1" circle punch
- Layer of Whisper White with bottom corners rounded with the 1" circle punch
- On layer stamp the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge repeatedly using Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Crisp Cantaloupe inks
- Adhere stamped panel to card and add a strip of Coastal Cabana to hide the "seam"
- Stamp greeting from Four You in Strawberry Slush
- Punch a flower from Crisp Cantaloupe using the Blossom punch, sponge with Crisp Cantaloupe ink and pop up onto card
- Stamp flower image from Flower Shop using Crisp Cantaloupe ink onto Whisper White, punch out with Pansy punch and pop up onto card
- Punch flower center from Strawberry Slush using Boho Blossoms punch and adhere to flower center
- Tie a bow with white baker's twine and adhere to flower center
- Add large rhinestone to bow
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Keep checking the CCMC site to see if you're a winner!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Four You Flower Shop; Paper- Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana; Ink- Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Blossom punch, Pansy punch, Boho Blossoms punch, white baker's twine, large rhinestone, sponge, dimensionals