Today's card was made for a display at a team event. I used the Shop Around jumbo wheel for the focal image. I took the rubber off the wheel and I use it on a clear block. Now the stamp is longer than my clear block but I usually don't need the entire wheel at one time so it works out great for me! Here are the card details:
- Stamp Shop Around jumbo wheel using Night of Navy onto a piece of Very Vanilla
- Cut out the ad for the focal image and adhere to another piece of Very Vanilla that is sponged with Baked Brown Sugar ink
- Adhere to Night of Navy
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, stamp greeting from Four You using Night of Navy ink and splotches from Gorgeous Grunge set in Baked Brown Sugar
- Flag the end of a strip of Etcetera designer paper, sponge with Baked Brown Sugar and adhere to Very Vanilla panel
- Take focal panel and pop up onto Stamped panel and add two mini brads.
- Adhere Very Vanilla Panel to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar and then pop up onto a card base of Very Vanilla
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Shop Around jumbo wheel, Four You, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Night of Navy, Etcetera designer paper; Ink- Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories- mini brads, sponge, dimensionals