Today's card is the last of the cards for my stamp club this month. I really liked the way this one came out! And it's not that hard! The frame can be easily made if you have the magnetic platform for the framelits dies. I don't have one, yet, but it would definitely have been easier!! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a layer of Crumb Cake, stamp the oak leaf image from Wonderfall in Cajun Craze, the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake, and the greeting from Petite Pairs in Early Espresso then sponge panel with Crumb Cake
- Adhere layer onto Cajun Craze and then pop up onto card
- Cut a frame using two of the labels framelits dies from Crumb Cake card stock, sponge inside and outside edges with Crumb Cake ink then pop up onto card
- Stamp small leaf image in Always Artichoke onto Crumb Cake, cut out and adhere to frame
- Tie a bow with some linen thread and use a glue dot to adhere to leaf then add a candy dot to the bow
There you have it! Fall will be here before we know it!
So have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection 2013 yet? Here's the information once again. I don't want you to miss out on the Early Bird pricing!
What is the Create with Connie and Mary Fall Collection?
- NEW card sets and projects that can be completed in about two hours...perfect for classes and camps?
- FREE Preview Projects August 19 - 24 (so you can see what we're all about)!
- Fall Collection runs August 24 - September 21
- Features Holiday AND 2013-2014 Catalog Products
- 24 EXCLUSIVE projects and 24 EXCLUSIVE cards
- Step-by-step DOWNLOADABLE PHOTO tutorials
- Only available to subscribers
- Demonstrators and Customers welcome!
Create with Connie and Mary
Fall Collection 2013
Regularly $24.95 US
EARLY BIRD PRICE only $19.95 US
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wonderfall, Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Pairs; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze; Ink- Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze; Accessories- Labels framelits dies, linen thread, candy dots, sponge, dimensionals