Today's card is another that was created for a display. I think that you can guess that my display was about the Notable Notions set and the Shop Around wheel. Love the vintage look of these images! I am not very good at vintage and so I was thankful for the challenge! I think this one was my favorite! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- On card base, use Baked Brown Sugar marker and a ruler to draw a "frame"
- Layer of Baked Brown Sugar that was sponged with Baked Brown Sugar ink then popped up onto card
- A second layer of Baked Brown Sugar that was stamped with the Shop Around jumbo wheel in Baked Brown Sugar and then adhere to card
- Stamp tag image onto Very Vanilla in Basic Grey, cut out and also cut out center part of tag
- Use glue dots to adhere a folded piece of 7/16" Trim behind tag and then pop tag up onto card so that it frames one of the adds (I chose to frame the Queen ad)
- Stamp sentiment from Bring on the Cake in Baked Brown Sugar onto a strip of Very Vanilla and flag one end
- Tuck the other end of the sentiment behind the tag and adhere to card
- The button was made with the Simply Pressed Clay and the Buttons and Blossoms mold then colored with a Calypso Coral marker
- Tie a piece of linen thread through the button and adhere to card
- Finish it off with a large pearl at the tag top
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Notable Notions, Bring on the Cake, Shop Around jumbo wheel; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Basic Grey; Accessories- 7/16" Trim, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms mold, linen thread, large pearls, sponge, dimensionals