Good morning, Stampers! Create with Connie and Mary have another super challenge for you all! This week we are being challenge with some beautiful colors! Take a look!
These colors just spoke "fall" to me! And the beautiful new Sweater Weather designer paper has these colors! Perfect! Here is what I came up with.
A pretty simple card! Here are the details:
- Card base is Sahara Sand with the right hand corners rounded with the corner rounder
- Stamp the splotches from Gorgeous Grunge in Tangerine Tango onto the card base
- Adhere three strips of the Sweater Weather designer paper to the card base
- Use the Oval framelits to cut two ovals from Sahara Sand
- Use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce an oval on the larger one then sponge both ovals using Sahara Sand ink
- Adhere the ovals together and pop up onto card
- Stamp greeting from Teeny Tiny wishes in Chocolate Chip ink onto the card
- Stamp the leaf from Wonderfall in Tangerine Tango onto Whisper White, cut out and pop up onto card
- Tie a piece of linen thread around a piece of 7/16" Natural Trim and through a Naturals designer button then flag both ends of the trim
- Adhere the element to the leaf
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with these colors! I hope you will be inspired to play along! Thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge, Wonderfall; Paper- Sahara Sand, Sweater Weather designer paper; Ink- Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Ovals framelits, Naturals designer button, linen thread, 7/16" Natural trim, Occasions paper piercing pack, corner rounder, sponge, dimensionals