Good morning, Friends! It's that time again! Create with Connie and Mary have another fabulous challenge for you! Check it out!
It's a beautiful color challenge! Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate! Check out how my card came together!
Love these colors together! I wanted to do something other than flowers but I could get flowers out of my head when these are so perfect for flowers - lol! So I used a card from the catalog to help me put this together. Here are the details:
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Layer of Smoky Slate that was run through the Big Shot using the Modern Mosaic TIEF
- A circle was punched using the 2 1/2" circle punch and then the layer was sponged with Smoky Slate ink
- Pop up panel onto card base
- Stamp flower from Flower Shop with Blushing Bride ink onto Whisper White and punch out with Pansy punch
- Punch a flower from Blushing Bride card stock with the Blossom punch and sponge edges with Blushing Bride ink
- Adhere flowers together with a dimensional
- Punch leaves from Pistachio Pudding using the large oval punch and adhere to back of flowers
- Adhere flowers to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Petite Pairs in Smoky Slate onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end
- Adhere to card by tucking end under flowers
- Add large rhinestone to flower center
There you have it!! Be sure to check out what the other designers did by going to the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Petite Pairs; Paper- Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride; Accessories- Modern Mosaic TIEF, 2 1/2" circle punch, Pansy punch, Blossom punch, large oval punch, rhinestone, sponge, dimensionals