Good morning, Friends! It seems like I am only getting around to posting my DT challenges lately. But that will soon change (I hope) as Nick will start school on Monday! Yikes!! Where did the summer go??
Here is this week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge.
It's a sketch this week! And a fabulous one! It did have me stumped but I liked how my card came together! Check it out!
I used some of the new product from the Holiday mini catalog and kept my card pretty simple. Here are the details:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- For the panels I cut a piece of the Witch's Brew dsp and rounded the corner of the one panel
- Each panel is sponged with Basic Black ink and then adhered to a piece of Basic Black card stock (remember to round the one panel)
- Pop up the panels onto the card base
- Stamp sentiment from Halloween Hello in black StazOn
- Stamp bat onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, cut out and pop up onto card
- Add a few rhinestones
Super simple! Be sure to check out the other designers' work at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Halloween Hello; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Witch's Brew designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Basic Black; Accessories- corner rounder, rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals