Good morning, Friends! Create with Connie and Mary have a new challenge for you! This week they have a beautiful color challenge for everyone! Check it out!
Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Basic Black. Aren't they gorgeous! So bold and elegant! Love them!
I used a sketch from the CCMC Summer Edition to help me put this card together. Wow! Doesn't that black just make everything pop! Love it! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Layer of Smoky Slate
- On layer of Smoky Slate stamp greeting from Morning Meadow in black StazOn
- Adhere two strips of Basic Black card stock behind panel and three mini brads then adhere to card
- Cut a label from Basic Black using the Labels framelits and adhere to card
- Cut oval from Whisper White using Ovals framelits
- Flag both ends of a strip of Bermuda Bay and adhere to back of oval
- Stamp bird image with black StazOn onto Whisper White, cut out and pop up onto card
Very simple! I think it might even work for a masculine card. Be sure to see what the other designers did with these fabulous colors at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope to see your creation linked up this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Morning Meadow; Paper- Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Labels framelits, Ovals framelits, mini brads, dimensionals