Good morning, Friends! It's Friday!! That means the Sketch Frenzy Friday team has another sketch for you to try! This week's sketch was created by Patrice Herrera. Take a look!
I have to admit that when I see sketches like these I can get "hung up" on the shapes that are in the sketch. Like the rectangles here. But once I let go of that I can see other shapes instead. So here is what I came up with!
Instead of rectangles, I used the mosaic shapes! And I came up with something that still stuck to the sketch! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Sahara Sand
- A layer of Sahara Sand went through the Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic TIEF then was adhered to a piece of Strawberry Slush and then popped up onto the card base
- Stamp three mosaic images from Mosaic Madness in Sahara Sand onto Sahara Sand and punch out with mosaic punch
- Use the itty bitty shapes punch pack to punch out three flower images from Strawberry Slush and adhere to punched mosaics
- Pop up two mosaics onto card and add rhinestones
- Stamp sentiment from Sweet Essentials onto a strip of Whisper White using Strawberry Slush, flag the end and adhere to card
- Pop up third mosaic onto card, add a bow tied with white baker's twine and a large rhinestone
Pretty simple card to make thanks to all those great coordinating punches!! Be sure to see what the other designers did with this sketch at the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog. I hope to see your creation linked up this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Sweet Essentials, Mosaic Madness; Paper- Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White; Ink- Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush; Accessories- Modern Mosaic TIEF, mosaic punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, white baker's twine, rhinestones, dimensionals