Good Friday morning, Friends! I am here to bring you this week's challenge from the Sketch Frenzy Friday team! This week's sketch was created by Tammy Fite. Take a look!
Great sketch with a ton of possibilities! My brain had a hard time keep up with all my ideas that I finally settled on this.
Not exactly like I had envisioned but I did use some fun products! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Layer of Baked Brown Sugar that was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF then adhered to card
- Layer of Etcetera designer paper that was punched along the bottom with the scallop edge border punch then stamped with an image from the Gorgeous Grunge set in Baked Brown Sugar and sponged with Baked Brown Sugar then adhered to card
- Strip of Very Vanilla that was stamped with the sentiment from Perfectly Penned in Baked Brown Sugar, flagged both ends, sponged with Baked Brown Sugar and popped up onto card
- The flower is made with the Simply Pressed clay and the Buttons and Blossoms molds then sponged with Calypso Coral and Baked Brown Sugar ink and adhered to card
- Three pearls were added below the sentiment
There you have it! Be sure to stop by the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog to see what the other designers have done with this fabulous sketch! I hope to see your card uploaded to the blog, too! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfectly Penned, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Etcetera designer paper; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral; Accessories- Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Simply Pressed clay, Buttons and Blossoms molds, scallop edge border punch, pearls, sponge, dimensionals