Good Friday morning, Friends! The team at Sketch Frenzy Friday has a new sketch for you all this week! This week's sketch was created by Kim Innis. Take a look!
A great clean and simple sketch with lots of room for creativity! Too bad my creativity decided to take a little vacation! Ugh! I hate it when that happens! I even CASE'd a card for Shoebox club that I will share with you all tomorrow. Anyway, Here is what I came up with!
I do love the color combination that I got from the Color Coach! Here are the details:
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- Adhere a strip of Bermuda Bay
- Stamp the hexagon image from Six-Sided Sampler in Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White
- Punch images out with hexagon punch
- Adhere two flat onto a piece of Whisper White and one is popped up
- Stamp sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar
- Adhere panel to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar
- Pop panel up onto card
- Punch larger flower from Crisp Cantaloupe using Boho Blossoms punch
- Punch smaller flower from Bermuda Bay using itty bitty punch pack
- Adhere two flowers together and pierce a hole to insert a mini brad then adhere to card using a glue dot
- Add a few rhinestones to finish it off
There you have it! Be sure to check out the beautiful creations at Sketch Frenzy Friday! I hope to see your creation linked up! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Six-Sided Sampler; Paper- Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda By, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Hexagon punch, Boho Blossoms punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, mini brad, rhinestones, dimensionals