Good morning, Friends! I hope you had a great day yesterday! We did!! I love spending the holidays with my family!! It's Friday and time to reveal the latest sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday! This week's sketch was created by Jennifer Weide. Take a look!
A wonderful super simple sketch! So many possibilities! But here is what I came up with!
I, too, kept it very simple! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Stamp tree from Thoughts & Prayers and greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Basic Grey onto a piece of Smoky Slate
- Adhere to a piece of Basic Grey card stock
- Punch a strip of Daffodil Delight using the dotted ribbon scallop punch, adhere to back of panel and pop up onto card
- Cut a butterfly from Daffodil Delight using the Beautiful Butterflies embosslit
- Adhere butterfly to card and add a pearl
Card Recipe: Stamps- Thoughts & Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight; Ink- Basic Grey; Accessories- Beautiful Wings embosslit, dotted ribbon scallop punch, pearl, dimensionals