Good morning, Friends! I'm here with this week's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This week we are being challenged with a sketch! Take a look!
Love this sketch! So many wonderful possibilities! I kept pretty much to the sketch and I used the Color Coach to help me with some color choices. Take a look!
My Color Coach suggested Soft Suede, Pool Party and Daffodil Delight and I pulled out the Morning Meadow hostess set to pull it all together! Here are the card details:
- Card base is Soft Suede
- Layer of Soft Suede
- On layer of Soft Suede stamp branch image from Morning Meadow in Soft Suede then pierce circle using the Essentials paper piercing pack
- Stamp greeting in Soft Suede
- Use dotted ribbon scallop punch to punch a strip of Daffodil Delight and adhere to Soft Suede panel
- Pop panel up onto card
- On Whisper White stamp bird image in Pool Party, cut out and pop up onto card
- From Daffodil Delight card stock punch flower using itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to bird
- Adhere a rhinestone to flower center
Super simple! Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see what the other fabulous designers did with this sketch! I do hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Morning Meadow; Paper- Soft Suede, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight; Ink- Soft Suede, Pool Party; Accessories- Essentials paper piercing pack, dotted ribbon scallop punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestone, dimensionals