Good morning everyone! It's time for another fabulous Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This challenge will be just a bit different from the others as the annual Stampin' Up! convention is next week and some of the design team will be attending. Me? Nope. I will not be going this year :( So CCMC 260 will go for two weeks and will have two different challenges. You can choose to do just one of the challenges or combine them and do both! I chose to do just the color challenge. Take a look at these fabulous colors!
Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding are the colors to use! Aren't they gorgeous?! Love these colors and I will be using them again! Here's how I put them together!
I found an older sketch from CCMC and used it to help me create this card. Here are the details:
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- Layer of Pistachio Pudding that was run through the Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic TIEF
- Whisper White layer was stamped with the outline image from Mosaic Madness in Crisp Cantaloupe three times and the sentiment from Four You in Pistachio Pudding
- Whisper White layer is adhered to a piece of Calypso Coral
- A strip Calypso Coral and a strip of Pistachio Pudding are flagged at one end and then adhered to the back of the panel
- Panel is then popped up onto card
- Stamp inside images on Whisper White using Calypso Coral three times, cut out and pop up onto card
- Rhinestones are added to the centers
There you have it! Be sure to check out what the other designers did with the challenges at Create with Connie and Mary! Remember that you have two weeks to participate! I hope to see your creation linked up! We always love to see what you do! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Mosaic Madness, Four You; Paper- Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Whisper White; Ink- Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe; Accessories- Modern Mosaic TIEF, rhinestones, dimensionals