Good morning, Friends! And Happy Fourth! Create with Connie and Mary has a new Thursday challenge for us! This week we are being challenged with a sketch! Take a look!
And here's my card!
- Card base is Smoky Slate
- Use Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce a series of half circles onto a piece of Smoky Slate
- Use scallop edge border punch to punch a strip of Strawberry Slush and layer onto Smoky Slate panel
- Smoky Slate panel is popped up onto the card base
- Stamp flower from Flower Shop in Strawberry Slush onto Whisper White and punch out with Pansy punch
- Use 1 1/4" circle punch to create leaves from Pistachio Pudding card stock and adhere to back of flower
- Flower is popped up onto card.
- Stamp sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a strip of Whisper White using Smoky Slate ink, flag the end and adhere to flower center
- Thread white baker's twine through a vintage faceted button, tie a bow and adhere to flower center
There you have it! Check out what the rest of the designers did with this fantastic sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I am looking forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White; Ink- Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush; Accessories- Essentials paper piercing pack, white baker's twine, scallop edge border punch, vintage faceted button, Pansy punch, dimensionals