Good morning, Friends! Sketch Frenzy Friday has another challenge for you this week! And this week's sketch was created by ME! Take a look!
I had a lot of fun creating this!!
- Whisper White card base
- A strip of Gingham Garden washi tape and a strip of Island Indigo onto a layer of Whisper White
- Pierce a series of circles (hard to see in photo) using Essentials paper piercing pack then pop up panel onto card base
- Create tag from Whisper White and round top using 2 1/2" circle punch
- Stamp greeting from Petite Pairs in Island Indigo onto tag and pop up onto card
- Stamp flower from Flower Shop in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White and punch out with Pansy punch
- Cut leaves from Pear Pizzazz using Little Leave sizzlet and adhere to back of flower
- Pop flower up onto tag
- Punch flower center from Daffodil Delight using Boho Blossoms punch, adhere to flower center and add a rhinestone
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Petite Pairs; Paper- Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz; Ink- Island Indigo, Melon Mambo; Accessories- Gingham Garden washi tape, 2 1/2" circle punch, Little Leaves sizzlet, Boho Blossoms punch, rhinestone, Essentials paper piercing pack, dimensionals