Good morning, Friends! The Sketch Frenzy Friday team has another challenge for you all! This week's sketch was created by Tammy Fite. Take a look!
And here is what I created!
I went to the Color Coach to find some new colors to use. Here are the details:
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Strips are Bermuda Bay and adhered to card.
- Use 1 3/4" scallop circle punch to punch two scallop circles and then pierced with the Essentials paper piercing pack and popped up onto the card.
- Butterflies are punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch and mini brads were added before adhering to the scallop circles.
- Use 1 3/8" circle punch to punch a circle from Bermuda Bay then adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment from Four You in Baked Brown Sugar onto a strip of Very Vanilla and adhere to card.
Card Recipe: Stamps- Four You; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories- 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, mini brad, Essentials paper piercing pack, dimensionals