Good morning everyone! It's time for the Thursday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary! This week is a color challenge! Take a look!
Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy! So pretty!! And guess what! They all happen to be colors in the Gingham Garden designer paper! Woohoo! However, I didn't use the designer paper. Take a look!
I used the Gingham Garden washi tape! Love this stuff!! So fun to work with! Here are the card details:
- Night of Navy card base
- Three strips of the Gingham Garden washi tape adhered at an angle to a piece of Whisper White
- Tie Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon around this and adhere to card
- Stamp branch image from Morning Meadow onto Whisper White in Night of Navy, adhere to a piece of Night of Navy and pop up onto card
- Stamp branch two more times on Whisper White card stock - once in Daffodil Delight and once in Melon Mambo
- Cut the flowers out in the two colors and adere to main branch image
- Add rhinestones
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see how the other designers used these colors! I hope that you will play along with us this week! We love to see what you do! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Morning Meadow; Paper- Night of Navy, Whisper White; Ink- Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Gingham Garden washi tape, rhinestones, dimensionals