Good morning everyone! Take a look at the newest challenge from the ladies at Create with Connie and Mary!
A super fun sketch!! I decided to make a square card (something I don't usually do) and this is what emerged!
A super simple little card and I just love how it turned out!
- Island Indigo card base of 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and fold in half.
- Island Indigo layer run through the Big Shot with the Argyle TIEF
- Gingham Garden designer paper flagged at the bottom
- Daffodil Delight seam binding tied around this and then adhered to card base
- Image from Morning Meadow stamped in Island Indigo on Whisper White, fussy cut out and popped up onto card
- Sentiment from same set stamped in Melon Mambo onto a strip of Whisper White, flagged at both ends and popped up onto first image
And there you have it! Check out the rest of the great creations from the other designers at Create with Connie and Mary! I hope you will be inspired to play along with us this week! We always love to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Morning Meadow; Paper- Island Indigo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- Island Indigo, Melon Mambo; Accessories- Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Argyle TIEF, dimensionals