Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASE Study 134

Good morning, Stampers! I hope your week is off to a great start! My son had fun yesterday pulling all kinds of harmless pranks on us and one of his teachers! The teacher he pulled the prank on is a good friend of ours - lucky for him lol! Just makes me laugh! And I am glad for his sense of humor. I am also glad that they were harmless! We even got rain yesterday and it looks to be more of the same today - yea!! April Showers... 

Today's card was inspired by the challenge at CASE Study. It's a CASE of Julie Ebersole. I meant to post this card on Saturday but the hotel we stayed at didn't have free wi-fi. Say what? I couldn't believe it! You had to pay for the internet! I haven't stayed at a hotel where you had to pay for the internet since it first came out! So here it is today. I took a piece of Very Vanilla and stamped the images from Summer Silhouettes in Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder. I also stamped the sentiment from Made for You in black StazOn. Then I rounded the top right corner with the 1" circle punch. I punched a strip of Wisteria Wonder with the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhered it to the back of the Very Vanilla piece. I popped this panel up onto the card base of Very Vanilla. Then I punched a flower from Pink Pirouette using the itty bitty shapes punch pack. I added a rhinestone to the flower center. 

Have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions for All Occasions yet? My post went live today! And you will only get to see those cards if you are a subscriber! It's not too late! You can sign up now and still receive all the great ideas that have been posted and will be posted the next three weeks! I hope I see you there!

Done! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Summer Silhouettes, Made for You; Paper- Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette; Ink- Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade; Accessories- dotted ribbon scallop punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, 1" circle punch, rhinestone, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I just love the different images you used on this collage :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete