Monday, February 4, 2013

CASE Study 126

Good morning, Friends! Wow! Here we are at another week! I think I have done pretty good at this single mom thing for the weekend! But I will be really happy to have Pat home tomorrow! Nick's team won their basketball game yesterday! He did really great! Tonight he has basketball practice and that's it! So it should be a pretty quiet evening. Hopefully there will be no major homework!!

Today's card was inspired by the challenge at CASE Study. I was excited to get out this specialty paper again. It has been a while! I used a piece of Naturals Composition specialty designer paper and sponged Midnight Muse ink all over it. Then I took a tissue and wiped the excess off. I adhered a strip of vellum card stock that has both ends flagged and then popped up the entire panel onto a card base of Crumb Cake. I stamped the label from Everything Eleanor in Summer Starfruit onto Very Vanilla and cut it out. Then I stamped the greeting from Perfectly Penned in Midnight Muse. I used the oval template to pierce holes around it and added two brads before popping it up onto the card. I thought it basic enough to be used for a masculine card. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfectly Penned, Everything Eleanor; Paper- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Naturals Composition specialty designer paper; Ink- Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit; Accessories- paper piercing templates, metallic brads, sponge, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. great masculine card, they are difficult to do but this one is nice :)

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what elegant paper! I love the yellow die cut against it :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love that die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the paper! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant...love the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete