Today's card was inspired by a card I had pinned on my Pinterest board. So clean and simple! I do apologize for the photo. It seems that I took the picture after the sun had gone to the other side of the house. But here are the details. I used the circles #2 die to cut a circle from Early Espresso. On top of this is a Crumb Cake circle that was punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch and then run through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder. Then they are popped up onto a card base of Very Vanilla. I took a strip of Very Vanilla and stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Early Espresso, flagged both ends and adhered it to the card. Then I stamped the leaf from Wonderfall in Summer Startfruit and cut it out. This is popped up onto the card. I adhered an Early Espresso button with some Early Espresso baker's twine tied in it. I wanted to use linen thread but I couldn't find my brand new package that I just bought! Ugh!! Guess I will order more.
So have you signed up for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions yet? Today is day one!! I am so excited to be a part of this venture! You will only see my creations for this very special edition when you subscribe! And it's not too late! Here is what you will get for $19.95!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 - November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND...as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wonderfall; Paper- Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake; Ink- Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit; Accessories- Early Espresso baker's twine, neutrals buttons, 1 3/4" circle punch, Woodgrain embossing folder, circles #2 die, dimensionals