Today's card is one that I did a few week's ago. It was for the Fab Friday challenge. I super simple sketch! I have really been into using this new champagne glimmer paper! It is just so fun and sparkly! I adhered three strips of the glimmer paper to a card base of Cherry Cobbler. Then I stamped the image from Word Play in black StazOn onto Whisper White and punched it out with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch. I colored the ornament with a Cherry Cobbler marker and pierced holes in each scallop. This is popped up onto a 2 1/2" circle that was punched from Gumball Green. Then this is popped up onto the card. And that's all there is to it!
Have you signed up for the new Create with Connie and Mary Cards "Create"tions 2012 Edition yet? For $19.95 here is what you will get to enjoy!
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND...as a bonus on Saturday, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
AND...who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown
I have been working on my projects but the only way you all will get to see them is if you subscribe! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Word Play; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White, champagne glimmer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, piercer, dimensionals