Today's card is one that I sort of copied from a recent PaperCrafts magazine. The part that I copied is the tag. I just switched the product line and turned it into a card. I thought it turned out pretty cute! I cut a banner shape from Early Espresso. For the top part of the tag, I used the Apothecary Accents framelits and cut the shape out from Very Vanilla. This is folded in half lengthwise and put over the top of the tag. Then I punched and 3/4" circle from Lucky Limeade and adhered that to the tag. I used my crop-a-dile to punch a hole for my Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon. Then the tag is popped up onto a card base of Crumb Cake. I adhered a 2 1/2" circle that was punched from Very Vanilla to a scallop circle of Lucky Limeade that was cut using the Perfect Pennants die. This is then popped up onto the card. Then I cut the tree using the Holiday framelits from Cherry Cobbler and a piece of designer paper from the Festival of Prints. Using various sizes of hole punches, I punched holes into the green tree. Then I used glue dots to adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler tree. The tree is then popped up onto the card. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Don't forget that the new Card "Create"tions goes live tomorrow! Have you signed up? Don't delay! You can sign up today!!
Here's what you will get for $19.95!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 - November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
Hope to see you there!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints designer paper; Ink- none; Accessories- Holiday framelits, Apothecary Accents framelits, Perfect Pennants die, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, hole punches, 3/4 circle punch, crop-a-dile, dimensionals