Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CASE Study 108

Good morning, Friends! I hope your week is off to a better start than ours is here. We had quite a Monday! Mainly with the car but you really don't want to hear all that nonsense - lol! So I am glad it is Tuesday! Actually, I had a super time stitching with Becky and got a lot done! And then last night I even finished a project that I had started back last May! I am SO excited about that! Today it's back to reality and getting some things done that must get done! On Friday, Becky and I are heading out of town to see our friend Sherry! Yea!!! Can't wait for that!

Today's card was inspired by the CASE Study challenge blog. I took the cut out idea from the card and used it on mine. I also used the layout. I took a piece of Daffodil Delight and stamped 'boooo' in a random pattern on it with Daffodil Delight ink. This was adhered to a piece of Basic Black card stock. Then I took another piece of Basic Black and cut a 3" circle out of the middle. This panel is popped up onto the card. Then I stamped the mummy and the bat onto Whisper White with black StazOn and cut them out. The bat is popped up on "moon" and the mummy is adhered to the black panel. I added a strip of Lucky Limeade that was cut with the Tasteful Trim die at the bottom. Finally, I had to add some gogglies! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Googly Ghouls; Paper- Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Tasteful Trim die, 3" circle die, googlies, dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! Love the google eyes!
    Sorry about your car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so super cute! I love the little movable eyes, especially the lone one on the mummy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I am seeing this stamp set used all over the place thinking I need to get it. Thanks for playing with us at case study

    ReplyDelete