Sunday, May 13, 2012

CSC 90 - Happy Mother's Day!

Good Sunday morning everyone and Happy Mother's Day!! What a beautiful day it should be! I woke up to a beautiful vase of flowers and a nice cup of coffee from the coffee shop - yum!! We are also planning on an early lunch. Then it will be time to get some things done around the house. Ahhhh!! We went to see the Avenger's yesterday in 3-d. Pretty good movie! The hulk really cracked me up!!


Today's card was inspired by the challenge at CASE Study. I decided to use my new Everything Eleanor set. I LOVE the swirl in this set! So I stamped that twice in Wisteria Wonder onto Very Vanilla. I added a piece of Wisteria Wonder designer paper and popped this panel up onto a card base of Very Vanilla. I stamped the flower in Elegant Eggplant onto Wisteria Wonder and cut it out. I colored in the little insides (I forget what these are called) with the Elegant Eggplant. The flower is popped up onto the card with a pearl in the center. Then I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Elegant Eggplant onto a Very Vanilla strip and flagged the end. This is tucked behind the flower. Super simple and yet elegant for those special mothers in our lives! I love you mom!! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, In Color designer paper; Ink- Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder; Accessories- pearl dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. You have just created a fabulous case from our CASEStudy, the inspiration is clear. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monochromatic colours and blossom! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete