Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CSC 75

Good morning everyone! And happy February! Halfway through another week and into another month! Wow! I think I am ready for the weekend, though! It was hard to get up this morning! But here we go... 


Today's card is one that I did for last week's CASE Study challenge. I have always admired their work but never participated in their challenges. And it looks like I won't be participating with this one either because I am too late - lol! Oh well. I will still show you all. With their challenges, they show you a card and you are to take inspiration from that. It could be the layout, the colors or even the images used. And the point is to keep it simple. So I took a piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the image from Sprinkled Expressions in Riding Hood Red and added a mini brad (gotta have a little bling, right?). Then I ran a piece of Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red, and Blushing Bride through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim die to make the rick rack. I glued these just below the image. Then I popped this panel up onto a card base of Whisper White. Simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Sprinkled Expressions; Paper- Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Tasteful Trim die, mini brad, dimensionals

2 comments: