Monday, August 8, 2011

CASE Study 50

Good morning, Friends! Time to begin another week! No camps or anything to wake us up early this week. So we get to sleep in a little. Ahhh!! The weekend was great! We watched the Rockies game on Saturday night. And then Sunday we spent a little time in Denver. Nick needed some new shoes so we went to a mall nearby and had fun looking around. Then we had some lunch and made the four hour drive back home. I hope that we can see more games but the baseball season is quickly winding down! Fall will be here before we know it!

Today's card was inspired by a challenge at CASE Study. Instead of a greeting down the side I used brads. It all seems too easy but I just didn't know what else to do! I think it turned out all right. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- My Friend; Paper- Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake; Ink- Soft Suede, Crumb Cake; Accessories- scallop edge border punch, silver brads, sponge

2 comments:

  1. I love this card!! I like the little pop of color in the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful simple card. Love the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete