Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes for Becky


Good morning, Friends! I would like to say a special Birthday Wish to my wonderful friend, Becky!! Happy Birthday, Becky!!! I hope it is a special one! You can visit her blog (the link is in my side bar) and wish her a happy birthday, too!

If you will remember, yesterday my son got to go swimming with a friend. They had him all day and it was wonderful!! I had SO much fun! And I didn't stamp (gasp). I had lunch with a friend that I used to work with and it was so great to catch up with her. Then I stopped by another friend's store to chat with her. Then I came home and there is my husband who asks if I want to run errands with him and I said "SURE"! How often do we get time with 'just us'? So we spent a couple of hours running errands. Then we were like 'it would be nice to have dinner together' but it was still early. So we had an early dinner at Red Lobster! Yum! And then we came home because my husband had a meeting. Too fun!! So, today I do have to get some laundry done and I do want to do some stamping. But we found out last night that Nick did make the All-Star baseball team! And we are very excited about that!! So lots more baseball coming up for us!

Today's card is the third one I did at my stamp club this month. This is a super simple card but packs a 'punch'. And I think the beautiful satin ribbon helps with that! I love the way this one turned out! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Watercolor Trio; Paper- Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink- Old Olive; Accessories- Old Olive satin ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, Big Shot, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully gorgeous! Perfect! I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for the special birthday greeting! Looking forward to our get-together tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete