Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snow Swirled


Good morning! I have found some time in my morning schedule to get a post up. Yes, I should be grading papers but this is more fun!

I hope that you all don't mind a little Christmas in October. It seems like all the stores are really gearing up for the season a little earlier than usual. I, for one, am not even close to being ready for the season!

The idea for this card came from a card that I had seen somewhere. If you had seen the card you would not even see any resemblance. I changed pretty much everything that she had done but the idea did spin off of that card. Anyway, here is my version. I will not be making these for my Christmas cards but I did kind of like the way it turned out. I hope that you all will find some inspiration as well. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Snow Swirled; Paper- Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures designer paper; Ink- Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, VersaMark; Accessories- Baja Breeze striped grosgrain, gold brad, scallop edge punch, wide oval punch, sponge, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete